2018 the year for the BIG crash?

For all things financial
Enkidu

2018 the year for the BIG crash?

Post by Enkidu »

As some of you know I have been worried as I stopped prepping for a financial crash years ago. I seriously think its going to be this year...

How you may ask? You have to see the signs...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/business/markets ... -1.4516409

Dow Jones falls 666 points on February 2nd, thats the 33rd Day of the year, 33 is a masonic number and 666 is well known not to be a good number.

This economist in 1988 has a picture of burning notes with get ready for a world currency 2018.

I hope you all have been stocking up, if I am right this year is going to be tough.
Deeps

Re: 2018 the year for the BIG crash?

Post by Deeps »

Sorry I'm not usually one for mocking but masonic numbers and 666. I'm out.
Enkidu

Post by Enkidu »

Deeps wrote:Image

Sorry I'm not usually one for mocking but masonic numbers and 666. I'm out.

Fair enough, I wouldn't have been until I saw that come up on my Google feed. But I would say America was built by Masons, its got mason symbolism everywhere why not imprint the beginning of the crash that way?

Only one way to find out, wait..
daylen

Post by daylen »

The problem with looking for signs is that you can find them everywhere. A quick Google search suggests that the masons have a lot of special numbers ! (http://www.masonicdictionary.com/numbers.html) Interestingly, 33 isn't on that page! Bible scholars apparently found that the number of the beast is more likely to be 616, but in a political reference to Emperor Caligula being the Beast....

Either way, I think that the next financial crash will be huge. It's not *if* a crash happens, it is when. That's a certainty. But the timings of these things are almost impossible to predict accurately with complex computer models utilising immense data sets, let alone using masonic numbers!
Le Mouse

Post by Le Mouse »

The Guardian has an ongoing blog today: https://www.theguardian.com/business/li ... SApp_Other, as has the BBC website. In fact The World at One headline on Radio 4 just now was the current stock market issue.

One does not need to look into the weird-ass when factual evidence is all over the place to show that *something* is up.

My opinion on the mystical is somewhat similar to Deeps.
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

There has been talk of consumer credit being back in a bubble (of 2007 levels) and there being more OTT speculative derivatives going back on the market for a while. 2018 may be the start of a new crash, but not necessarily the end of the beginning. It will only take a few more too-big-to-fail situations for the whole lot to go pear shaped.
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Oh FFS. I'm shutting this rubbish down right now.

Thread locked.

We don't do conspiracies on this forum. At all.