Foundation course

Wingfoot

Re: Foundation course

Post by Wingfoot »

Well finally the evening of the exam arrived, the last week seems to have really dragged, but at 7.00pm this evening the class opened our test sheets. :D

There were a couple of tricky questions & some did better than others but the good news is that early indications are that we all passed.

Things still need to be confirmed by post, but I think it's safe to say we can chalk up another seven M6's on the bands & one more radio operator on here.

I will be looking out for the postman next week. :D

Time for a beer now ! 8-)

Wf
Si vis pacem, para bellum
filsgreen

Post by filsgreen »

Congrats WF, well done.

Phil
The-Mendologist

Post by The-Mendologist »

Wingfoot wrote:Well finally the evening of the exam arrived, the last week seems to have really dragged, but at 7.00pm this evening the class opened our test sheets. :D

There were a couple of tricky questions & some did better than others but the good news is that early indications are that we all passed.

Things still need to be confirmed by post, but I think it's safe to say we can chalk up another seven M6's on the bands & one more radio operator on here.

I will be looking out for the postman next week. :D

Time for a beer now ! 8-)

Wf
Well done you, give youself a pat on the back, i knew you could do it. :D

Easy isn't it.

Just wait for the confirmation in the post though and then you can choose your callsign.
Wingfoot

Post by Wingfoot »

Thanks Guys ! :D

I spent a good portion of my spare time during the extra weeks wait to brush up on my power & Ohms law calculations as I was worried that my maths was a bit lacking & guess what ?

Not one single question on it, bloody typical ! :lol:

But I don't care now. :D

Wf
Si vis pacem, para bellum