How long is safe?

Finding it, filtering it, treating it all in here!
Deeps

Re: How long is safe?

Post by Deeps »

jansman wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:07 pm
korolev wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:57 am What's the score on storing bottled water ? was thinking of buying half a dozen 5l bottles to go in the store.
Would I be better off getting some containers and filling them with tap water ?
If you want to buy it,fair enough.I store tap water,as I think bottled water is the biggest con I never thought of!
Even Her Maj has gone to refilling bottles from the tap. Its more about the plastic bottles but hey, I'll take it.

What a great scam bottled water is, don't get me wrong, if I'm out and getting a sandwich or whatever, I'd rather drink water than a soft drink so 'part of the problem'.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

It's totally a scam, I agree - but I had another three delivered today, two litre plastic bottles that cost 17p each - I consider I'm buying the bottle, frankly.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Arzosah wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:14 pm It's totally a scam, I agree - but I had another three delivered today, two litre plastic bottles that cost 17p each - I consider I'm buying the bottle, frankly.
Aye, its the same price as the bargain lemonade etc, as you say, you're paying for the transportation and plastic bottle. I suppose the trick is to top them up from the tap once you've emptied them.