Car kit

Got a question or suggestion about an EDC/BOB/GHB item, chat about it here.
shocker

Re: Car kit

Post by shocker »

Old post ressurection, I know. The Sealskinz socks are brilliant and getting cheaper as they sell more. The "Look What WE Found" meals seem to be no longer available at Tesco but Asda have them...a damn sight better deal than Meals Rejected by Ethiopeans but a shorter shelf life. Though mind you, much of whats on sale is surplus and has a very short life- be warned !
*** NOW 30% LESS SHOCKING!!!***
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

I found a LWWF meal in the poundshop last week. Sadly it was the bum burner Chilli that I don't like, had a year on the BBE date. I like all the others, why couldn't it have been any other? :lol:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
shocker

Post by shocker »

All the pound shops are so far away from me they end up 5 pound shops by the time I drive there....bugger
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

It always ends up a £10 shop... But then home bargains opened next door... Most of the stuff in the £1 shop is 89p in there :D
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Yorkshire Andy wrote:It always ends up a £10 shop... But then home bargains opened next door... Most of the stuff in the £1 shop is 89p in there :D
Oh yeah, HB is better. I often come across something in the poundshop, then find myself looking in HB and getting it cheaper. :)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

B & M's can be a good hunting ground too.
Britcit

Post by Britcit »

B&M, Home Bargains, Poundshop...... All this talk is making me twitchy and planning another shopping trip south. :?
"There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."
shocker

Post by shocker »

South of Shetland ? Thats a bloody lot to choose from mate ! Just abouteverywhere is south of Shetland :D
Britcit

Post by Britcit »

shocker wrote:South of Shetland ? Thats a bloody lot to choose from mate ! Just abouteverywhere is south of Shetland :D
:D That's why any trip south for me costs a fortune, so much to do, so many pound lands to raid. The only way I satisfy my shopping itch in between trips is via Amazon.
The infrequency of the trips does help me focus some of my prepping purchases however. I get a list together, along with ideas from all you guys on where to go, and then shop till I drop when I visit the folks.
"There are none so blind as those who will not see. The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."
gamekeeper752

Post by gamekeeper752 »

rad weld or an egg for leaky radiator and
a spare fan belt
Train hard,Fight easy, put the kettle on and make tea