More of a hack tip

Got a tasty recipe? Novel way to use ketchup? Put it in here..
jeffleft

More of a hack tip

Post by jeffleft »

I realy like Fray Bentos pies and it shows! :D but when there is no time for the oven, I can get a similar flavour to the pastry with inexpensive noodles (im stopping using the word cheap, it taints opinion of quality) and the bacon flavouring is much more effective added to the tinned chicken in white sauce. I also save these small packets of flavouring when I use the noodles in a stirfry to add to other meals.
Please accept my apologies if i'm teaching anyone how to suck eggs :)

While I think about it, how well does toast freeze?

The reason I ask is when I want cheese on toast, because the grill on my A++ rated enviro new age gas cooker is shilly and I usualy use my toaster before adding the cheese and finishing off in the microwave for a few seconds

Note while doing this I do not go to the park and feed the ducks!. I dont like the idea of someone reading this and causing a fire!

This may sound a little ott but my neighbours last boyfriend a man in his mid 40s did not know why the ceiling light had stopped working and was waiting for the electrician!
Without thinking I tried the switch (Just like an electrician, they allways do it :lol: like you didnt think of using the switch!) and asked the obvious questions have you tried changing the bulb? his reply was I didnt know you can do that :roll:
The world garnered your chance existence, the most you can expect is your next breath and the most you can truly want is a peaceful passing
ForgeCorvus

Re: More of a hack tip

Post by ForgeCorvus »

jeffleft wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:47 am This may sound a little ott but my neighbours last boyfriend a man in his mid 40s did not know why the ceiling light had stopped working and was waiting for the electrician!
Without thinking I tried the switch (Just like an electrician, they allways do it :lol: like you didnt think of using the switch!) and asked the obvious questions have you tried changing the bulb? his reply was I didnt know you can do that :roll:
Sorry, was "Mid 40s" his age or his IQ ?
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar