DiY Rocket Stove

Considering, or completed a DIY prepper project? Made something using traditional methods? Post it here!
goara

DiY Rocket Stove

Post by goara »

I am looking at making a rocket stove, I have seen a few different videos online where they are made from food tins. Just looking to see if anyone has any advice or help they would be willing to give. It will be for camping so it would have to be light. This is the video I saw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkASPgmjRq8

Thanks all
munchh

Re: DiY Rocket Stove

Post by munchh »

The only thing i know about rocket stoves, is that they are heavy because to be a good one you tend to have to fill them with some sort of sand!

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6480&hilit=woodgas

i have tried these, they are very good and since making it we have tried a few bought ones and apart from the looks they work just as well, so its well worth a go, they can also burt various things and you can use fuel blocks or a meths burner with it so is more versitile. :ugeek:
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
munchh

Post by munchh »

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11062

not self promotion, but heres another, there are loads that people have tried, there are lots of posts if you just search "stove"
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

here is one made from concrete blockets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmDYUrVHPWc
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.