Pemmican

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
xplosiv1

Re: Pemmican

Post by xplosiv1 »

I started a thread on this a while back, it didnt get much traction (link below) I posted a recipe and instructions to make it.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14975
Area 11

Endure the pain of discipline or Suffer the pain of regret.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

xplosiv1 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:26 pm I started a thread on this a while back, it didnt get much traction (link below) I posted a recipe and instructions to make it.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=14975
Did you actually give it a go though? I haven't tasted it yet but intend to today, I have a feeling I might have tasted it before I froze it, and I'm sure I'd remember if it sucked :lol: Itsybitsy clearly doesn't like the looks of it, and when you think about it, like jerky it was born out of necessity and could well be good eating.
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

It's a bit bland, but not disgusting or anything, I'm not going to make more for now though, it's purpose would be in a GHB or something to keep weight down, that particular scenario is a nightmare though.
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.