Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers - prices

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
12mp82

Re: Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers - prices

Post by 12mp82 »

The people on here are in reality buying the bags and absorbers from your good self, you are receiving money from them so you therefore are the Vendor, if their packages go missing in the post after you have sent them they may ask you for a refund of the payment they made to you, if they have paid you via paypal as a gift they do not have any recourse through paypal to get that refund, and it will be possible that they will then request the money from yourself as they are then out of pocket and without the goods.

I hope that is understandable, maybe they will all receive their goods, which is all well and good, it isn't until things go wrong that people get upset.
Stop, Read, absorb, understand, reply.

Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Or Itsy could do the sensible thing and ensure the packages are individually insured through the delivery provider on postage. It's pretty simple really. ;) And she still gets all her dosh! :D
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

12mp82 wrote:The people on here are in reality buying the bags and absorbers from your good self, you are receiving money from them so you therefore are the Vendor, if their packages go missing in the post after you have sent them they may ask you for a refund of the payment they made to you, if they have paid you via paypal as a gift they do not have any recourse through paypal to get that refund, and it will be possible that they will then request the money from yourself as they are then out of pocket and without the goods.

I hope that is understandable, maybe they will all receive their goods, which is all well and good, it isn't until things go wrong that people get upset.
Thank you for your concern, but rest assured it's all under control.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Brambles wrote:Or Itsy could do the sensible thing and ensure the packages are individually insured through the delivery provider on postage. It's pretty simple really. ;) And she still gets all her dosh! :D
Hi Brambles, long time no see... :D
12mp82

Post by 12mp82 »

Brambles wrote:Or Itsy could do the sensible thing and ensure the packages are individually insured through the delivery provider on postage. It's pretty simple really. ;) And she still gets all her dosh! :D
Correct Brambles, but in an earlier post itsy said I intend to do this standard second class postage, unless anyone wants recorded, etc. I will let each of you know how much your UK postage is once I've been to the Post Office and got them all weighed.

Just showing a little concern for people.
Stop, Read, absorb, understand, reply.

itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

12mp82 wrote:
Correct Brambles, but in an earlier post itsy said I intend to do this standard second class postage, unless anyone wants recorded, etc. I will let each of you know how much your UK postage is once I've been to the Post Office and got them all weighed.

Just showing a little concern for people.
Can I just ask, given that you're not even BUYING any bags and oxygen absorbers, why are you so interested? :lol:

It's up to each individual how they want their goods posted. They are all big boys and girls and they understand the postage system in the UK.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

This is the second group buy, and it worked well the first time(I should know I organised it) Itsy has stepped into the breach this time. Frankly, I see no real need for you to have made such a comment when it's all going according to plan!
Also..... Royal Mail post is automatically covered to the value of 100 times the cost of postage. So, if you're worried about people losing out, maybe try and do a bit of research to reassure them at the same time, eh?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
hobo

Post by hobo »

Any problems and I'm near enough to send round my lads, Itsy ;)
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

hobo wrote:Any problems and I'm near enough to send round my lads, Itsy ;)
I think I need to put them on a retainer! :lol:
hobo

Post by hobo »

I meant I'd send them after you if my package didn't turn up ! :lol: