what are the best multi vitamins to take and stock

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
Deeps

Re: what are the best multi vitamins to take and stock

Post by Deeps »

DoktorMeot wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:54 am
Welshwiz11 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:53 pm I’m also a pharmacist, genuinely I’d not bother with expensive stuff. General multivit with iron will be more than sufficient. And plenty of rehydration sachets!!!
Interesting Welshwiz11, I know a few pharmacist preppers! Considering I barely know any preppers at all, there must be a link? Are we good planners and organisers? Good problem solvers? Probably just pessimists always looking at worst case scenarios.
You maybe just mingle with a lot of pharmacists. :lol:
DoktorMeot

Post by DoktorMeot »

Deeps wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:23 am
Welshwiz11 wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:53 pm I’m also a pharmacist, genuinely I’d not bother with expensive stuff. General multivit with iron will be more than sufficient. And plenty of rehydration sachets!!!
Interesting Welshwiz11, I know a few pharmacist preppers! Considering I barely know any preppers at all, there must be a link? Are we good planners and organisers? Good problem solvers? Probably just pessimists always looking at worst case scenarios.
You maybe just mingle with a lot of pharmacists. :lol:
I try not to, they're generally boring and pedantic (myself included). Although there have been a few on the news recently that certainly aren't boring - terrifying though.
Welshwiz11

Post by Welshwiz11 »

Hmmmmm that's a link to prepping I've never thought about or knew. I wonder why?? Yes possibly down to our role as problem solvers.