20% off mx3 freeze dried food

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
sethorly

20% off mx3 freeze dried food

Post by sethorly »

If like me you're planning on covering your food preps mostly using freeze-dried food, you may be interested to know that mx3 are doing a 20% sale. Even without the sale they're cheaper than Mountain House.

https://www.mx3.fr/en/350-601-kcal-and- ... erway=desc
=======
Plymton wrote:Klingon ass scratcher
=======
Area 8
=======
katilea

Re: 20% off mx3 freeze dried food

Post by katilea »

Where is it being posted from? The prices are in Euro's ...is the price including the discount or do you get 20% off the total when checking out?
dazthechippy

Post by dazthechippy »

i think I'm leaning towards a freeze dried aspect just to give me the feeling of being prepped a little better, still got a little food stash
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

.fr means the website is French, so it's a fair assumption that it'll be posted from France, you can never be completely sure though.

As for the discount, couldn't tell you, pretty sure it had the discount mentioned on the link when he posted it so you might have missed it, this post is from a little while ago, there is a pop up saying you can have 10% off your first order but no mention of the 20% any more.

I don't think Sethorly is on the forum any more so you'll need to do your own research unless someone else has used them.

One other thing, eating a lot of freeze dried foods gives you the squits, so be warned if that's the way you're going to go!
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.