Mylar Bags and Oxygen Absorbers

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
Setfree

Re: Mylar Bags and Oxygen Absorbers

Post by Setfree »

I really reccomend Michelle from EBay for Mylar bags and oxygen absorbers - she is really knowledgable on Food Storage and general preparedness, I found her a pleasure to buy from ( no we are not related :)
preservefreak

Post by preservefreak »

adeleb, could you please provide a link to her ebay please? I'm going to be doing the big bucket buy this year :D
Setfree

Post by Setfree »

preservefreak, I cant access EBay whilst in work so cant get the link up to post here but if you scroll back up this thread you can see a link to her - her shops name on EBay is 'EmergencyfoodstoragesuppliesUK', think her username is Michelleb, she is Essexc based and very good. I agree now is the time to seriously get ready, things are really beginning to accelerate in the wrong direction fast.
Selfsufficientwoman

Post by Selfsufficientwoman »

Hi
preservefreak wrote:adeleb, could you please provide a link to her ebay please? I'm going to be doing the big bucket buy this year :D

I have used this Ebay seller as well (Emergency Food Storage Supplies UK) the link to her ebay store is: http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Emergency-Food ... upplies-UK

I can highly recommend her, great service and she has a large variety of 4.0mil to 7.0mil mylar bags I bought some 20 x 30 and 10 x 16 from her the other day and she gave me a discount and gave me combined postage as well and noted today she now does 4.5mil and 5.0mil ziplock mylar bags so will buying a few of these at the end of the month as I just paid for a fence so funds short till then.
kevc

Post by kevc »

I've been using www.mylarshop.com. I've only ever bought their bags, not tried the oxys, so can't speak to that. Good service though, no problems / splits in the bags. I bought some from the US once and they were folded multiple times which caused small holes in the bags. I'd recommend watching out for that.