Storage boxes free

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
Catswhiskers

Storage boxes free

Post by Catswhiskers »

I plucked up my courage whilst in the local veterinary surgery and asked if they ever have empty buckets with lids...yes, they get all kinds of stuff in them. Be sure to ask for ones you can safely store food in. The ones I have bagged are about 18"x9" white with black lids, they will keep me larger ones as they come available. The buckets can be written on so you see at a glance where things are and stack beautifully, no wasted space. Because I am greedy I am going to approach the other vet in town. I can pack them with vacuum packed foods so the bags don't get punctured.
Brambles

Re: Storage boxes free

Post by Brambles »

Catswhiskers wrote:I plucked up my courage whilst in the local veterinary surgery and asked if they ever have empty buckets with lids...yes, they get all kinds of stuff in them. Be sure to ask for ones you can safely store food in. The ones I have bagged are about 18"x9" white with black lids, they will keep me larger ones as they come available. The buckets can be written on so you see at a glance where things are and stack beautifully, no wasted space. Because I am greedy I am going to approach the other vet in town. I can pack them with vacuum packed foods so the bags don't get punctured.
Quick tip. Put wood spacers between the buckets as often the lids crack and can collapse. :)
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon