Defender 110

Logistics and Transport
Briggs

Re: Defender 110

Post by Briggs »

I fitted a handbrake clamp to my Def 90, might be worth checking if these are still made. Impossible to move with the handbrake locked on and it can only be moved by getting underneath and cutting through the cable, which you can further defend by running it through a steel channel. As all of the above have said, all these measures are designed to make theft more difficult and time-consuming.

Good choice by the way.
I recently experienced Plymouth City centre so that's why I prep.
Steve C

Post by Steve C »

Join Landyzone (landyzone.co.uk) or just view as a guest, mountains of info on there. If you do join don't forget to introduce yourself (no need to mention prepping) and to use the search facility (otherwise the 'locals' will give you a good bit of grief). There is a lot of good info on there and plenty of banter, hopefully you don't get easily offended - just give it back :lol:
Devonian

Post by Devonian »

Steve C wrote:Join Landyzone (landyzone.co.uk) or just view as a guest, mountains of info on there. If you do join don't forget to introduce yourself (no need to mention prepping) and to use the search facility (otherwise the 'locals' will give you a good bit of grief). There is a lot of good info on there and plenty of banter, hopefully you don't get easily offended - just give it back :lol:
+1 for Landyzone, great site, I drive a Defender 90 and have been a member for a bout 4 years, but as above it is lively site and well known for giving newbies a hard time if they fail to introduce themselves or ask silly questions that have been asked a thousand times before.

But if you leave your sensitive side behind, take the banter as its intended you'll gain a lot from the site.
Devonian

Post by Devonian »

Security wise, get yourself a Disklok

http://www.disklokuk.co.uk/