Small 4x4?

Logistics and Transport
Rusty337

Small 4x4?

Post by Rusty337 »

Something like the jimny,suzuki sx4, shogun pinin, four track. Can anyone else think of a decent small 4x4. That's good on diesel and I could pick up for about 3 grand with lowish milage?
A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week./

Democratic republic of Area 11
unsure

Re: Small 4x4?

Post by unsure »

maybe look at a grand vitara . i can`t think of any other small 4x4
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
tanstaafl

Post by tanstaafl »

shogan/Pajero 3 door, I had a look at a few before I got my 5 door pajero, they were too small for me, not a lot of room in the boot so might be just the ticket for you.
Auntystatic

Post by Auntystatic »

x-trail with chunky tyres on, about 40mpg 2.2L diesel, a 2003 will go for under £3k around 100,000 miles (which isn't even middle age for diesels), watch out for a rotten oil sump at this age. :geek:
poppypiesdad

Post by poppypiesdad »

Avoid x-trails like the plague there crap to be honest , I know of at least 5 desperate owners that have nothing but hassle stress and repair bills with them , The best bet is go for something simple , no over complicated electronics , Fourtrac is a two beast , had two of them , only problem was the boot it did seat 7 at the cost of space but the back seats folds down to give a good load area with good height ,we have a Nissan patrol 54 plate , apart from the usual service items , no issues , and 3.5 ton tow capacity . We also has a trooper , good solid lwb that paid the ultimate sacrifice but saved the wife and her friend from another road crash statistic.

J
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.