Maybe a thought

Logistics and Transport
BASARABOY

Maybe a thought

Post by BASARABOY »

Just a thought. Might sound like a very silly one but still here we go. My main BOV is a landrover which I am kitting out as I want when time and money allow. Now here comes the thought, Not so long back we bought the daughter a car but as teenages do she was silly enough to loose her liecence :evil: so now it is sitting in the garage doing nothing. :x
It's a Toyota RAV4 has anyone tried to up spec one of these to use as a BOV. I admit not the largest of vehicles but maybe it could have some form of altered ego given the right encouragment. Any info ,ideas or suggestions most welcome.
Or should I just go and put my head in a bucket of cold water for five minutes. :lol:
survivor_steve

Re: Maybe a thought

Post by survivor_steve »

cant say im hot on the rav 4, however on another forum they have took rear seats out for hunting........ as they complained with seats in theres no boot space...............im trying to think of uses but cant lolol sorry no help here i know.

if i was to do up a 4x4 it would have to be a lwb atleast, unless like i said for shooting,if shtf then a lightweight fast offroader for scavenging??? got me beat sorry to say
Maddosammo

Maybe a thought

Post by Maddosammo »

It's sounds good. I have seen one completely up spec'd before. But I doubt you could really call it a rav4 because it wasn't really.

I shall go down the road and covertly take some photographs of It.
Not really road legal but you could call it a BOV.

Sent using Tapatalk
Sam

Area 9
hardcider

Post by hardcider »

it would cost more to spec up a rav 4 than buying a old land rover every penny would be money down the drain. sell it and crack the savings and buy a real bov!!
borderlands

Post by borderlands »

I agree, Sell this one if surplus to requirements and concentrate on your Landy. Perhaps put half the money in a savings account to go toward a small car if your daughter gets back on the road.