Water = Fuel?

Logistics and Transport
Meyou

Water = Fuel?

Post by Meyou »

Anybody else hoping conversion kits come into production reeeaaaal soon? This design looks like a winner!
Graafen

Re: Water = Fuel?

Post by Graafen »

That's totally epic. :D
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

You can download the plans to do this yourself off the net. Just have a good Google and you should find them for free.

I have a copy on a back up disc and will see if I can dig them out.

A lot of people think this is a myth but it is quite logical when you think that water is made of two of the most combustable gases in the universe. It's just a case of knowing how to seperate them.

Unfortunately there is no money in water power so the oil companies will keep this as quiet as possible for as long as possible. They tend to buy up any new patents and keep them hidden, although getting a patent for this sort of thing is next to impossible as they just say it is not possible and refuse a patent.

People say "You can't get more energy out than you put in". This is not true, it should be "You cannot get out more power than is put in"

Everyone has a device in their home that gives out more power than you put in. It is called a fridge and if they were designed better could give out about 4 times more energy than the electricity it uses.

China has opened the first building that runs completely on Zero Point Energy. I have a zero point energy wand that has great healing properties. I didn't believe it until I saw the results. It got rid of my Dad's shingle pain in about 5 minutes.

There is a lot the powers that be do not want us to know and much more we haven't discovered yet.

Be lucky
Ian

Post by Ian »

Not perpetual motion machines again! If the information is patented it is in the public domain. It is not possible to hide a patent, that is the whole reason for the patent process. Anybody may buy a copy of the patent and investigate the claim. If the claim is not patented then it may be kept secret of course but has no protection should somebody else discover it, perhaps by watching YouTube.

You put energy into a system to dissociate water, then recombine the water to drive a car, loosing power to heat every time you change energy states, then claim you have magicked energy out of thin air. Tosh.

A fridge uses energy to move energy around, it cannot produce energy it just pumps energy from a high volume, low temperature state to a low volume, high temperature state. Energy is not lost or gained.

Again, the whole system neither gains or looses energy, just changes state.

Where may I buy a zero energy wand please?

There is much more to discover in this wonderful world, perpetual motion is not one of them.
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

IanM wrote: There is much more to discover in this wonderful world, perpetual motion is not one of them.
No but I believe free energy is. It is all around us in the form of Zero Point Energy. Einstein discovered it about 100 years ago.

Everything in the universe is made of atoms. An atom is an electron whizzing round some proton or neutron. In the last couple of billion years no atom has stopped moving. (OK so at absolute zero, maybe) What keeps these electrons moving? Could it be Zero Point Energy? Something is giving them power.

The Earth has been moving round the Sun for the last 4.6 billion years, that seems pretty perpetual to me. ;)

As to where you can buy a Zero Point Energy Wand, I bought mine from a company called Amega but most of their price is tied up in commission payments to their agents so I don't rcommend them any more. For that reason I decided to source them myself and bought a few from the Far East. I sold a few on Ebay and gave some to family.

I have seen amazing results with my wand whilst most people just fob it off as the placebo effect. These have worked on animals so the placebo effect goes out the window. I would say I have personally wanded about 50 people and have seen positive effects on frozen shoulders, shingles, arthritis, back ache, sciatica, tinitus, allergies, and lots of others.

Most of the people I have wanded were very skeptical but took up the offer of a free wanding and were amazed at the results.

I have also cured a women of Tinitus which her doctor said was incurable so I know they work.

I will see if I can dig out the article about the fridge energy. It was a pdf book I had which was very interesting but a little over my head. Had about 3,000 pages if I remember correctly.

Be lucky
Ian

Post by Ian »

Free energy is perpetual motion. The same thing, different name.

If you believe that an electron is an object whizzing around a nucleus you have a lot to learn I am afraid. The electron as a thing is just a concept used for teaching, it is much, much, more complicated than that. (wavicles are twice as nice as particles, to misquote an old TV advert)

The Earth moving around the Sun is well understood and the little resistance it meets, tidal loss and so on are replaced by the Earth moving closer to the Sun, exchanging its energy of position to keep orbit. Eventually it will fall into the Sun's atmosphere, or rather the Sun will probably expand into a red giant and engulf it and the other planets in about another 5 billion years (+- three weeks). 4.6 billion years is a short time on the galactic scale.

The Zero point energy argument is fascinating. It involves the minimum energy to be found in an atom when it is at rest (by definition at absolute zero temperature). It is thought that some energy may still exist in the atom at that point. Unfortunately, as understood by Einstein and others, it is the minimum energy, if there were any less the atom would not exist therefore the energy may not be extracted, to do so would take the atom below zero and that is not possible using our current accepted world view.

Of course there might be a new theory in quantum or sub quantum physics put forward and accepted in the future, but that has not yet happened and the people who support Zero Point Energy extraction have never yet shown it exists nor have they a theory to explain how it might be done in practice.
Bladerunner

Post by Bladerunner »

Now I am confused because I thought solar, wind and wave power was free energy. (after you have bought the stuff).

This website says that patenets harnessing ZPE are being accepted.

http://www.panacea-bocaf.org/zeropointenergy.htm

Here is a quote from the page:

Another such Patent - Awarded to the Jovion Corporation of Menlo Park, Caifornia in partnership with the university of Colorado in Boulde. Patent. Patents and moden scientific experiments often refer to this field as the "zero point energy field". The existence of this field enables devices to be configured as "open system's" to receive this energy and to produce a co-efficiency of performance of more then one (COP+1).The efficiency of open systems is measured by a COP.A COP is typically used to describe any machinery that has an additional energy input from the environment.

This environmental energy (such as the etheric/zero point energy, solar systems or heat pumps etc) is cohered and additionally added to the users input energy to equal the total out put.Therefore the energy out put can be greater then the energy input that the USER puts in. A COP can be greater then one, unlike the efficiency of a system.

Think of what the wind is to a wind mill, then think what the sun is to a solar panel. Then think what the Vacuum energy/zero point energy/etheric feild is to devices which are configured to accept this energy. Can a device be configured the same as a solar panel to accept this energy? Panacea is currently in the process of reproducing one.

Even Tesla talked about the "Ether" over a century ago.

Your input would be appreciated as you are obviously knowledgable in this subject.
Ian

Post by Ian »

I am happy to do that but I think the discussion should go off board so we don't bore people too much.