LED Road Flares.

Logistics and Transport
Jamesey1981

LED Road Flares.

Post by Jamesey1981 »

I'm after some of the LED road flare things, seen them mentioned on here before, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for decent ones.
Ideally I'd like them cheap, but not cheap and nasty, they're for emergency use only, not planning to use them every day, but don't want to let me down if I do need them, so if anyone has tried a few out or has a decent set that weren't silly money then I'd appreciate your input.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Yorkshire Andy

Re: LED Road Flares.

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Jamesey1981 wrote:I'm after some of the LED road flare things, seen them mentioned on here before, so I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for decent ones.
Ideally I'd like them cheap, but not cheap and nasty, they're for emergency use only, not planning to use them every day, but don't want to let me down if I do need them, so if anyone has tried a few out or has a decent set that weren't silly money then I'd appreciate your input.

avoid profile autones on amazon the first one i ordered never arrived (ok not their fault) then they sent the wrong one (ordered rechargable they sent battery powered) and after a few emails back and forth they deducted the difference in price ... its ment to be amber.... its not its red......

Aldi get them in now and then (they are ok)

Lidl's ones 2 years ago were great last years offering were naff....

if going battery CR123a batteries are higher capacity but expensive to replace

aa or aaa are cheaper but not as " shelf stable" in terms of life....
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Jamesey1981

Re: LED Road Flares.

Post by Jamesey1981 »

Cool, cheers for that, I was looking at those ones on Amazon, think I'll give those a miss then.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.