Travel toothpaste

Medical and Healthcare
Deeps

Travel toothpaste

Post by Deeps »

Don't know if this of any interest, I've built up a wee stash of the smally toothpastes but I stumbled across this 'bodge' to refill the travel toothpastes, they cost a fair bit new.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Toothp ... be-Filler/
grenfell

Re: Travel toothpaste

Post by grenfell »

Can't say it's been the most pressing of things in my life , how to refill toothpaste tubes but I'll have to hand it to them , very inventive. Has made me wonder if therre are tubes off other stuff I may want to refill hmmmm....
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

grenfell wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:17 am Can't say it's been the most pressing of things in my life , how to refill toothpaste tubes but I'll have to hand it to them , very inventive. Has made me wonder if therre are tubes off other stuff I may want to refill hmmmm....
:lol: I for one am shocked by this revelation :shock:

I love stuff like this.
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

My head is well and truly hung in shame :(
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

I just save the ends of tubes because I'm a massive cheapskate.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

grenfell wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 pm My head is well and truly hung in shame :(
:lol:
Jamesey1981 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 pm I just save the ends of tubes because I'm a massive cheapskate.
As a 'toothy badass' that gets summoned to the dental hygenist's on a 3 monthly basis I make free with the wee samples but I like the idea of this.
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Jamesey1981 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:09 pm I just save the ends of tubes because I'm a massive cheapskate.
I cut the tubes open to get the last dregs out because I'm a cheapskate as well.
korolev

Post by korolev »

Well I must be quite wealthy as I throw empty toothpaste tubes away unmolested, often in quite a cavalier fashion too, if truth be told.
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Thrown from the windows of your gilded tower no doubt :D oh how. The uver 'arf live , must be lurverrly :D I doff my tinfoil hat to you sir.
OperationPrep

Post by OperationPrep »

I suppose its nice to know! Will start thinking about other ways to canteen into other items