US govt loses landmark vaccine lawsuit

Medical and Healthcare
Stonecarver

US govt loses landmark vaccine lawsuit

Post by Stonecarver »

Not worried about powering the whole house,just eating hot food,getting a brew,seeing through the dark,and staying warm.
Jansman
Arwen Thebard

Re: US govt loses landmark vaccine lawsuit

Post by Arwen Thebard »

Worrying reading for sure.
I will have to read into that a few more times and see where it leads. :(
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"
Quill

Post by Quill »

I wouldn't call that a particularly reputable source considering the top stories on that website include racist crap about muslims and that dumb conspiracy theory that Michelle Obama is transgender. I'm not even going to comment on the anti-vaccine stuff tbh.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

What Quill said.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Quill wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:48 pm I wouldn't call that a particularly reputable source considering the top stories on that website include racist crap about muslims and that dumb conspiracy theory that Michelle Obama is transgender. I'm not even going to comment on the anti-vaccine stuff tbh.
:lol:
I must miss the more 'out there' media, this is the first time I've heard that one.

I did hear that George Bush (Senior) is only dead in his human form, his inner lizard is in a new host. :lol: Its a fact, I heard it from a mate who has a mate in the CIA...... :tinfoil

That's the thing with the 'media' now, there are that many outlets all pushing their own agenda, its easy to find one that fits with your personal outlook. Anything else is fake news.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Deeps wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:05 pm I did hear that George Bush (Senior) is only dead in his human form, his inner lizard is in a new host. :lol: Its a fact, I heard it from a mate who has a mate in the CIA...... :tinfoil
I'm going to watch out for that one, I like the sound of that :mrgreen: