frequencies

Medical and Healthcare
nickdutch

frequencies

Post by nickdutch »

My interest in bioelectric health is for many reasons. Experience shows me that there is something in it, but I cant say precisely how far (on the basis of personal experience) that one can go with it. The idea is that unlike supplements, you buy the equipment once and it lasts you for years. The different devices seem to work in different ways and target different things. I have had experiences of pathogens being killed by these things so its not woo woo new age hoo hoo.

Some basic information can be fund on a website that is electroherbalism.com

So far the most all embracing technology that I have come across and am using is a system called "Spooky2"

This can deliver frequencies to the body via electrical conductivity, radiation, magnetism, light plus something called "remote". Sure I still have a few questions, but I have had some fun health experiences on the way suggesting that this stuff can be useful for anyone who wants to look after themselves.

I will say no more for the moment. But have a look.

https://www.spooky2-mall.com/
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
ForgeCorvus

Re: frequencies

Post by ForgeCorvus »

jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Arwen Thebard

Re: frequencies

Post by Arwen Thebard »

Similar conspiracy theories surrounded Tesla back in the day, and now........
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"