JonoMathew

Has anyone heard of this site/business?

Post by JonoMathew »

Has anyone ever used this website?

https://www.ukmeds.co.uk

Thanks

Jono
Brambles

Re: Has anyone heard of this site/business?

Post by Brambles »

I think this one would best be answered by one of our healthare pros. Paramedicprepper?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
ParamedicPrepper

Post by ParamedicPrepper »

It's got the registered pharmacy number at the bottom which means it's a legit business. Usually you get what you ask for in terms of meds, but at an extortionate price. I don't know what the rate is on this website but your looking at about 20p for a pharmacy to buy a box of amoxicillin so when you pay the 30 pound or 50 pound consultation fee to the doctor you can be guaranteed legit meds but at a massive markup
JonoMathew

Post by JonoMathew »

ParamedicPrepper wrote:It's got the registered pharmacy number at the bottom which means it's a legit business. Usually you get what you ask for in terms of meds, but at an extortionate price. I don't know what the rate is on this website but your looking at about 20p for a pharmacy to buy a box of amoxicillin so when you pay the 30 pound or 50 pound consultation fee to the doctor you can be guaranteed legit meds but at a massive markup
Thanks for your help.

The only thing that worried me was the message at the bottom of the site..

All consultations & prescriptions are performed by EU General Practitioners S.R.L., Romania.

Thanks again.