Extracting last few teeth ideas help.

Medical and Healthcare
cornerstone

Extracting last few teeth ideas help.

Post by cornerstone »

I have lost all but the last 4 of my teeth and they are at the front, i have had the fight of my life with the dentists of the city and they refuse flat to take the last 4, so i am intent on making them loose so they will have to, so no gory pliers ideas just make them loose enough, has anyone any ideas on how i can do that ?

i have tried to find some good SHTF stuff but so far non
Arzosah

Re: Extracting last few teeth ideas help.

Post by Arzosah »

Ouch .... cornerstone, why are you so intent on taking them out?
cornerstone

Post by cornerstone »

Arzosah wrote:Ouch .... cornerstone, why are you so intent on taking them out?

gotta do it, gotta get rid of the pain.
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

If you have pain then they shouldn't be messing about if you want them out.
As an aside are you sure they are causing the pain? I have migraines which cause a shocking toothache - in a false tooth....my mind is a wierd place. Annoyingly I'm pretty sure that pain was the reason that tooth was taken out originally...
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
cornerstone

Post by cornerstone »

preparedsurrey wrote:If you have pain then they shouldn't be messing about if you want them out.
As an aside are you sure they are causing the pain? I have migraines which cause a shocking toothache - in a false tooth....my mind is a wierd place. Annoyingly I'm pretty sure that pain was the reason that tooth was taken out originally...

yes it is from the teeth for sure i am going to loosen them i think so they will have to come out
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

Do they still have a dentist at A&E failling that do you have a dental college near you they'll usually take emergency extractions.
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
aldhelm

Post by aldhelm »

I'm guessing your first choice is to avoid a rumble with someone bigger (little point in swapping one pain for another), so I'm guessing you want a relative painless method.

I found this online
Teeth clenching or grinding is a major culprit: Whether due to anxiety or other causes, many people develop the habit of tightly clamping the jaws together, which stresses muscles as well as teeth. This behavior may occur during the day or at night, when it isn’t obvious. The habit of chewing on gum, pencils, ice, or other foreign substances can also place excessive forces on the teeth, with similar results.
http://blog.dentalplans.com/habits-that ... our-teeth/

http://www.safebee.com/health/9-habits- ... your-teeth
unsure

Post by unsure »

sinus pain is also a cause of tooth ache .
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
cornerstone

Post by cornerstone »

aldhelm wrote:I'm guessing your first choice is to avoid a rumble with someone bigger (little point in swapping one pain for another), so I'm guessing you want a relative painless method.

I found this online
Teeth clenching or grinding is a major culprit: Whether due to anxiety or other causes, many people develop the habit of tightly clamping the jaws together, which stresses muscles as well as teeth. This behavior may occur during the day or at night, when it isn’t obvious. The habit of chewing on gum, pencils, ice, or other foreign substances can also place excessive forces on the teeth, with similar results.
http://blog.dentalplans.com/habits-that ... our-teeth/

http://www.safebee.com/health/9-habits- ... your-teeth

That is just brilliant, i was thinking a few weeks ago if braces move the teeth at such relative low pressure but i was confined to gauze and a few minutes a day, but something like a pencil would i am sure do it.
you are right about a rumble with someone bigger i just can't argue with those people no more, they are suggesting lifelong indefinate painkillers which for 4 teeth at 62 no way.

get the pliers away then

good one. :lol:
cornerstone

Post by cornerstone »

Thank you all so much i feel it can be done now.