National Trust Buildings

Homes and Retreats
pol76

Re: National Trust Buildings

Post by pol76 »

What a great building with the solar and wind power I have had a look at other YHA in the area some good sites

Bit limited for the Yorkshire moor side but the Richmond side is ok heading up towards featherstone castle some very remote buildings

max
pol76

Post by pol76 »

I did not realise how remote some of the YHA places were on that side but come the SHTF no way an I going to OTTERBURN I fully refuse and prefer a blunt razor than having to suffer a micro climate that gives you sun burn and trenchfoot with a spot of frostbite all within the same hour :lol:

I think i will spend a few hours working on a route up to FoxtrotCharlie using YHA type places on the way inc some of the military trg area buildings that I have used in the past

max
Dropbear

Post by Dropbear »

The only problem with this is that TS would really have had to HTF, if there was any last vestige of martial law left, the govt wouldn't look too kindly on a bunch of us holing up in govt property, Waco didn't end too well as I remember and I can't see big brother seeing it as being much different.
pol76

Post by pol76 »

DBear you are right it would have to be shtf but if you cause no damage then all it could be would be is civil tresspass nothing more and if you left a note or a few £ then you have used the building because you needed shelter

Due to the nature of remote YHA's they are set up for groups living and are not staffed all year round

max