Prepper Land For Sale

Homes and Retreats
Offgrid

Prepper Land For Sale

Post by Offgrid »

I have 2.65 acres of woodland for sale in North Devon approx 10 miles nw of Dartmoor. It is mostly covered in Spruce trees approximately 10 years from harvest. There is a stone chip drive adequate for large vans. Currently there are 2 sheds, one 6x4ft and one 8x6ft on the drive plus there is a hidden cabin of around 11x11ft half built about 100 yards into the trees and almost invisible. It is in a very quiet area with a single track road access. I will not give out the location except for actual viewings as the idea is to keep it private not make it a tourist attraction. The immediate neighbours are very privacy minded and one is an ex army prepper type. Work needed is some fencing needs finishing (barbed wire and posts already there), cabin finishing and thats about it as I've put in a metal gate and drive at considerable cost. No taxes payable. Keep quiet and low profile and it's a great bolt hole for SHTF plus a good investment. Asking price 40k.
Panther

Re: Prepper Land For Sale

Post by Panther »

Thank you for that Offgrid. I'm sure you will get plenty of interest in it; hopefully genuine interest and not just time wasters. I've been looking for a small, hopefully isolated, area of woodland for a while now but yours is unfortunately too far away from me to be a feasible proposition. (I'm in Norfolk.) If prices around here are anything to go by you should hopefully achieve somewhere near your asking price. Good luck.
There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Let's face the music and dance
jansman

Re: Prepper Land For Sale

Post by jansman »

Moderators hat on. Buying and selling is not allowed here, as it can be fraught with negative issues. Somehow this has slipped through the net.

IF ANYONE REPLIES AND DOES BUSINESS VIA THIS POST, UK PREPPERS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG ETC.

I will leave this post as a reminder that we don’t do commerce. Caveat Emptor; BUYER BEWARE.

Thread locked
Last edited by jansman on Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Goes against forum rules
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.