Homes and Retreats
Stonecarver

Building underground with hand tools

Post by Stonecarver »

Building Jungle underground house with pool

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1slK30YHOUE

Jungle underground Roman Temple

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tQ_I_GWyjw
Not worried about powering the whole house,just eating hot food,getting a brew,seeing through the dark,and staying warm.
Jansman
jeffleft

Re: Building underground with hand tools

Post by jeffleft »

If I show this to my other half she will ask why cant you do that?

This man can only be respected and he sure puts Tommy Walsh to shame :P in fact I would compare him to the A Team when they would find a few empty can of bear and a old rusty combine harvester in a barn and came rolling out with a supercharged tank :lol:
The world garnered your chance existence, the most you can expect is your next breath and the most you can truly want is a peaceful passing
jansman

Post by jansman »

Ha ha :lol: do a search for Joseph Fritzel. He dug under his garden with hand tools. Creepy.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

jansman wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:48 pm Ha ha :lol: do a search for Joseph Fritzel. He dug under his garden with hand tools. Creepy.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That tickled me.

In a similar vein, Fred West was a dab hand at the DIY. ;)
jeffleft

Post by jeffleft »

josef fritzl let his daughter out to visit the hospital and fred west used to make threats in the form of a joke, about his daughter under the patio!

But how many more like them with a slightly higher iq are out there who dont give any clue to what they get upto!

That reminds we had a few days away last year, I noticed a buildier who went by the name of Fred Western, I think he changed his name from west because he was losing business :lol:
The world garnered your chance existence, the most you can expect is your next breath and the most you can truly want is a peaceful passing