Nuclear Bunker for sale

Homes and Retreats
ELM

Re: Nuclear Bunker for sale

Post by ELM »

itsybitsy wrote:
IanM wrote: Later on I also designed larger civilian shelters for a while so, if you want one, let me know. I will knock a couple of thousand off of my fee.
So, how much for one of these, taking into account 'Preppers Mates Rates'! :lol:

http://www.terravivos.com/secure/solution.htm
This looks like a very big conspiracy theory and the only people who would do it (know offence) are nutters who think that 2012 will be real. Also it says that nothing on the surface would be able to survive pole shifts but if the last one happend 730,000 years ago then why are we here. Ho do they know that every planet is heating up and that time is going faster. And the Earth does not have 'internal vibrations', there are more things but this is a load of s*** and only idiots would go with it.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

ELM wrote:
itsybitsy wrote:
IanM wrote: Later on I also designed larger civilian shelters for a while so, if you want one, let me know. I will knock a couple of thousand off of my fee.
So, how much for one of these, taking into account 'Preppers Mates Rates'! :lol:

http://www.terravivos.com/secure/solution.htm
This looks like a very big conspiracy theory and the only people who would do it (know offence) are nutters who think that 2012 will be real. Also it says that nothing on the surface would be able to survive pole shifts but if the last one happend 730,000 years ago then why are we here. Ho do they know that every planet is heating up and that time is going faster. And the Earth does not have 'internal vibrations', there are more things but this is a load of s*** and only idiots would go with it.
Um - it was intended to be a tongue-in-cheek post!
the-gnole

Post by the-gnole »

2012 is definately going to happen, it will be worse for some more than for others, and when it's all over we'll have a wild party with friends and relatives and raise a glass to those who got through it and probably take a moment to remember those who didn't get through.
Ian

Post by Ian »

Yup 2012 will definitely happen and I forgot to mention all my shelter designs come with a money back guarantee. If they fail and you are killed you get your money back, but only if you have the receipt.

What date in 2012 will it all happen? Perhaps we should be starting to set up a 'survivors party' for the next day?

Any excuse for a party.
ELM

Post by ELM »

ELM wrote:
itsybitsy wrote: This looks like a very big conspiracy theory and the only people who would do it (know offence) are nutters who think that 2012 will be real. Also it says that nothing on the surface would be able to survive pole shifts but if the last one happend 730,000 years ago then why are we here. Ho do they know that every planet is heating up and that time is going faster. And the Earth does not have 'internal vibrations', there are more things but this is a load of s*** and only idiots would go with it.
Um - it was intended to be a tongue-in-cheek post!
I know
Technik

Post by Technik »

I'm sure that some will be dying in 2012... in the morning on New Year's Day :lol:
TomW

Post by TomW »

I reckon the 2nd of January 2013 would be great day for a party. All those that don't die in 2012 can celebrate and remember the passing of those that didnt make it. ;)
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

2012 is REAL.
It comes after 2011 and before 2013.
And we get the Olympics.

Apart from that, a certain reptilian believer will be either retreating from his position or will be explaining why it didn't happen.

Apart from that.... Not much....

:)
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks