Idea Little BOL

Homes and Retreats
axelt123

Idea Little BOL

Post by axelt123 »

I was taking the dog for a 4 mile walk near a wood and i came across a log cabin that was about 10ft circle just inside of the wood. I knew no one was about as there were no tracks in the snow so i ventured in to have a look. I noticed from a distance that it have split wood stacked next to it and a large plactic storage container (forgot to look in it). It also had a large picnic table outside. I looked through the windows to find they are doulble glazed as well. But in the center was a open fireplace with shelves to cook on and grills above the fire pit. Also that there was a bed and some animal skin bedding and blanket. i think there were cupboads as well but i didnt want to stay long as i saw a truck drive into the wood the other side. This is an idea place i think it is only used during shooting nights and is of the beaten track out of sight. I have walked past many time and never seen it before as the snow exposed it. The wood is about 2miles away.

axel
Last edited by axelt123 on Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carrot Cruncher

Re: Idea BOL

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

I always have visions of someone escaping to their BOL only to find some hairy arsed prepper/survivalist already there tucking into their food stocks :lol:

CC
axelt123

Post by axelt123 »

i dont plan to store much there but i would have it buried and i sort of kw the people who own the wood and i dont think there preppers just very keen on shooting at night
WhiteWolf

Post by WhiteWolf »

Carrot Cruncher wrote:I always have visions of someone escaping to their BOL only to find some hairy arsed prepper/survivalist already there tucking into their food stocks :lol:

CC
CC

I hadn't realised that we had met :lol: :lol:

Axel

Sounds like a good find, nice one
axelt123

Re: Idea Little BOL

Post by axelt123 »

nice find- thanks or it might be a backup if i get overrun and home