3rd most important prep for bugging in after food and water?

Homes and Retreats
jansman

Re: 3rd most important prep for bugging in after food and wa

Post by jansman »

I have to second the soap and razors. I cannot start the day unless I have shaved.I don't know how fellas can wear beards or ( particularly) stubble.The odd times I don't shave first thing,it drives me mad.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

jansman wrote:I have to second the soap and razors. I cannot start the day unless I have shaved.I don't know how fellas can wear beards or ( particularly) stubble.The odd times I don't shave first thing,it drives me mad.
I'm an unshaven scruffbag most the time although after about 4 days max (today as it happens) I need to have a shave because it annoys me. Saying that, I've not had a shave yet because I've not had a shower yet either :shock: Today is a very lazy hungover day. I could pretend its a prep, I'm practising for 'field conditions' but I'd be lying, I'm just a tink.....with a a hangover. :lol: Tomorrow first thing will be a long overdue shave, and shower.

Mad Scientist

Post by Mad Scientist »

Ha ha! On a more serious note, we fixed the roof and had it cleaned and painted with that weatherproof stuff. It's brilliant! We've put newer radiators in 3 rooms and generally started redecorating and having a clear-out. I can fit more preps into the priest hole and under the bed.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Deeps wrote:
jansman wrote:I have to second the soap and razors. I cannot start the day unless I have shaved.I don't know how fellas can wear beards or ( particularly) stubble.The odd times I don't shave first thing,it drives me mad.
I'm an unshaven scruffbag most the time although after about 4 days max (today as it happens) I need to have a shave because it annoys me. Saying that, I've not had a shave yet because I've not had a shower yet either :shock: Today is a very lazy hungover day. I could pretend its a prep, I'm practising for 'field conditions' but I'd be lying, I'm just a tink.....with a a hangover. :lol: Tomorrow first thing will be a long overdue shave, and shower.

That's the Sundodger ,sorry! Submariner in you Deeps! :lol: Its the bootneck in me! Not shaving is proper gopping. :lol: LMFAO!
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

:lol: Guilty as charged.
I actually buckled and had a shower and shave before the Man C V Arsenal game. Even left the hot water on for a proper 'hollywood'. :D I think I could take to this civvy life. :lol:

My old man is the same as you mate, he shaves every morning and can't understand me not doing it. Horses for courses an' all that.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Meh, the day I left the Army I stopped shaving, only took it off for a new passport, grew it back again. :mrgreen:

Saved a fortune on foam, blades and balaclavas. :lol:
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

pseudonym wrote:Meh, the day I left the Army I stopped shaving, only took it off for a new passport, grew it back again. :mrgreen:

Saved a fortune on foam, blades and balaclavas. :lol:
Sounds like an interesting way to spend a weekend. :o
Sarah-Kate

Post by Sarah-Kate »

Ok after food and water I have to go with having family and friends around. Access to them at least. It adds to having different skills. Plus being part of a community is positive for my head.
izzy_mack

Post by izzy_mack »

Medicines to keep me alive, got 6months at a pinch after that :roll: . An axe,( chopping wood , a weapon, a hammer, butchering meat) and my luxury item - a hot water bottle :D
kevprep85

Post by kevprep85 »

grenfell wrote:
poppypiesdad wrote:Toilet roll.
Yorkshire Andy wrote:Cats fur is lovely and soft.
I'll let you fill in the rest :D
lmfao thats exactly what i thought
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.