Do you want to buy a bunker?

Homes and Retreats
MissAnpassad

Re: Do you want to buy a bunker?

Post by MissAnpassad »

ForgeCorvus wrote: Here you go:

However, these have better ankle support
Me like. Those would be awesome when I hike. :lol:
ForgeCorvus wrote: Sweden seems to have a more sensible approach to guns, knives etc..... What are the rules on homebrewing MissA?
Well, you can make beer, wine, mead and so on legally, but you are not allowed to distill. But you wont go to prison if you do it for yourself, you only risk it if you sell it. Let's just say that homemade booze isn't on the top of the police crime fighting agenda.

What I myself think of it all? Let me just quote my sister "We chemists don't buy alcohol, we make it". ;)
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Roughly what its like here then.
Ferment what you want, as much as you want. But you can't distill, and not one drop may be sold

I think distilling non-potable alcohol for use as fuel isn't a problem..... Excuse me while I flex my google
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
sethorly

Post by sethorly »

=======
Plymton wrote:Klingon ass scratcher
=======
Area 8
=======
sniper 55

Post by sniper 55 »

I've been having a nose around and it seems theres hundreds in this country, mostly not used, some are huge. Many are open if you know where to look. Some are the old ROC posts, orther are deep shelters for the war. Im pretty sure some could be used if done up.
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

ForgeCorvus wrote:Roughly what its like here then.
Ferment what you want, as much as you want. But you can't distill, and not one drop may be sold

I think distilling non-potable alcohol for use as fuel isn't a problem..... Excuse me while I flex my google
I googled just that some time ago and you are right that distillation for fuel is ok as long as that alcohol isn't used in a road vehicle. That probably comes down to tax more than anything else.
sethorly

Post by sethorly »

There's a bunker near me on publicly-accessible private land. It's locked up. It used to be for the local government in the event of a nuclear war.
=======
Plymton wrote:Klingon ass scratcher
=======
Area 8
=======