Nuclear Bunker for £200k

Homes and Retreats
sniper 55

Re: Nuclear Bunker for £200k

Post by sniper 55 »

BadgerSE wrote:Interesting, I've not heard of that Sniper.. I guess governments will always have a plan A, B, C and probably a D to deal with most threats.

But all of us preppers on here I would like to think would only need a few days notice/ warning and at worse a few minutes or hours to prep for whatever was about to go down, or in this case - bang. I have my plans and I am unlikely to deviate from it if my life was in danger. Who knows.

Still doesn't stop me from wanting my own nuke bunker fully kitted out for medium to long term survival until some sort of normally is restored. Be it financial collapse, WW3, disease epidemic or whatever we face. I need to win the lottery haha. :lol:
I want one too. The way the world is going I've a sneaky feeling it just might come in handy one day.
PreppingPingu

Post by PreppingPingu »

Arh well failing actual prepping use, you could always convert them into a "grand designs" style project , as per tv series ;)
"Today is the tomorrow that you worrried about yesterday" - unknown
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Red Dwarf
(Area 3)
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

Host your own reality TV show from the bunker showing how you would thrive and survive post apocolypse, am sure one if the networks would buy it.
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
sniper 55

Post by sniper 55 »

preparedsurrey wrote:Host your own reality TV show from the bunker showing how you would thrive and survive post apocolypse, am sure one if the networks would buy it.
Only if half the people are ex models in bikinis.... Errr I'm leaning towards the idea more and more... :lol:
tigs

Post by tigs »

Was it channel 5 that did the zombie survival show? They might buy the idea!

Bikini clad models! N poo t a bad idea :D
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
poppypiesdad

Post by poppypiesdad »

I'm up for that , but I'll supply my own bikini .

J
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.