Home invasion

Homes and Retreats
yorkshirewolf

Re: Home invasion

Post by yorkshirewolf »

Oh, dear, we've gone down 'that' road again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's how i'd like to approach a home invader...
puts.jpg
puts.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 2977 times
I'm not sure what would be funnier, the look of horror or the speed at which they left the property...
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

yorkshirewolf wrote:Oh, dear, we've gone down 'that' road again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

puts.jpg
I'm not sure what would be funnier, the look of horror or the speed at which they left the property...
:lol: The thought of having to sleep in that outfit until the event is not so good.
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Plymtom wrote:
yorkshirewolf wrote:Oh, dear, we've gone down 'that' road again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

puts.jpg
:lol: The thought of having to sleep in that outfit until the event is not so good.
You get used to it after a while.......I heard. :shock:
Deep Thinker

Post by Deep Thinker »

With the feedback from everyone I am now reassured :!: that the country is a safer place from the baddies .If only they knew :lol: ;)
unsure

Post by unsure »

Deep Thinker wrote:With the feedback from everyone I am now reassured :!: that the country is a safer place from the baddies .If only they knew :lol: ;)

maybe better they don`t :lol:
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
sniper 55

Post by sniper 55 »

puts.jpg
Breaking into a house and bumping into him on the stairs should be a good cure for constipation.... An Imodium moment if ever there was one.... :lol:
whenfires

Post by whenfires »

puts.jpg

That's prepping on an a :o :o :o whole new level!
Twitter: @whenfires
Disclaimer: May contain Amazon affiliate links harmful to wealth
PreparedKent

Post by PreparedKent »

The new law of the household defence was passed during the coalition government and has had royal assent... A couple of test cases have also gone in householders favour

As a result (and I will get groaned at for this) when in my dwelling I am armed, and prepared to defend myself and my family.... Unfortunately the law says I cannot do this in public so I do not carry in public unless dealing with my animals or on a shoot. I shoot .22 field target and clay pigeon with the occasional driven game or rabbit shoot
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

PreparedKent wrote:As a result (and I will get groaned at for this) when in my dwelling I am armed, and prepared to defend myself and my family....
Unfortunately and it could be debated, "prepared to" implies a level of premeditation which exceeds new law's intention, plus could well put you at odds as regards firearms law, if however you had the luxury of having such things securely stored in the place you were most likely to retreat to in a home invasion, only going down that road if you felt in such danger, then the new law indeed should come down on your side.
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Deep Thinker

Post by Deep Thinker »

Definatly change in thinking from the legal side which is good.Think we could learn from the past .Things like Stocks for example and some wonky veggies for training purposes to throw on the way past. :lol: