My bug out location

Homes and Retreats
jansman

Re: My bug out location

Post by jansman »

I am sorry Decaff. No pictures. Not 'cus I don't want to, but I have not learned how to! I must consult one of the Girls on this matter :D
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
junmist

Post by junmist »

jansman wrote:I am sorry Decaff. No pictures. Not 'cus I don't want to, but I have not learned how to! I must consult one of the Girls on this matter :D
So glad I'm not the only one that has this problem makes me feel so much better thank you jansman :D
AREA's 5-6 and 4
Feet the original All Terrain Vehicle
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Jansman: I'll give you step-by-step instructions....OK?

1. Beg, borrow or steal a digital camera
2. Take pictures
3. Hand the camera to a ten year old and tell them where you want the pics posted.

Important. Do not substitute any form of teenager for the ten year old.... As you won't get the pics posted before the Event happens :lol:

Crow=Neo-Luddite :oops:
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Decaff

Post by Decaff »

jansman wrote:I am sorry Decaff. No pictures. Not 'cus I don't want to, but I have not learned how to! I must consult one of the Girls on this matter :D
No worries, I still can't post pictures either :oops: maybe we need a tutorial as no matter how small my photos are they are still to big to post! :shock: :?
Behind every great man is an even greater woman. She carried you, raised you and made you who you are.
Mad Scientist

Post by Mad Scientist »

Great stuff on the Bug Out House! I want to rent an allotment of my own and put a shed/Bug out house on it. Inspiring stuff!
jansman

Post by jansman »

Mad Scientist wrote:Great stuff on the Bug Out House! I want to rent an allotment of my own and put a shed/Bug out house on it. Inspiring stuff!
I had a mate who lived in his allotment shed for 3 months after his wife kicked him out! But it was just a shed,so was a bit rough.A bit of planning can make all the difference.

Our Summer house,( we call it The Beach Hut) has developed nicely now,and we are looking forward to the nicer weather.We often stay up there overnight after a p**s up.We have a compost loo,which is extremely convenient.Also,it was a godsend when we had decorating done in the house - I don't do decoration, its a waste of life! :lol: Fishing is more productive :D

I have actually installed a very small woodstove.Its a potbelly from Machine Mart,and they are used a lot on narrow boats- so perfect for a leisure building.With that and the solar,the compost toilet, and water catchment its all good.Bring on Summer!
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.