Dream Home/Retreat/BOL

Homes and Retreats
lisaloolibell

Dream Home/Retreat/BOL

Post by lisaloolibell »

Have just found a brilliant affordable property with outbuildings off the beaten track in a forest. Regular visitors to the garden include woodpeckers, squirrels, pheasants and other game. Plenty of fishing to be had nearby too. What does the OH say "Im not moving" (flipping sheeple) :x
bigpaul

Re: Dream Home/Retreat/BOL

Post by bigpaul »

Where is it?? you buy it and we'll rent it! :lol:
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

sounds fab. I would have the same problem convincing OH! :evil:
preppingsu
Magz

Post by Magz »

Sounds perfect!
bigpaul

Post by bigpaul »

I however would have NO problem convincing OH as she thinks the same as me,and has lived in the country without electricity for some years when younger.
WhiteWolf

Post by WhiteWolf »

lisaloolibell wrote:Have just found a brilliant affordable property with outbuildings off the beaten track in a forest. Regular visitors to the garden include woodpeckers, squirrels, pheasants and other game. Plenty of fishing to be had nearby too. What does the OH say "Im not moving" (flipping sheeple) :x

So if you did purchase this property, which of the 3 options in your title would you use it for?

WW 8-)
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

Sounds a great place to plot up away from everyone.
lisaloolibell

Post by lisaloolibell »

WhiteWolf wrote:
lisaloolibell wrote:Have just found a brilliant affordable property with outbuildings off the beaten track in a forest. Regular visitors to the garden include woodpeckers, squirrels, pheasants and other game. Plenty of fishing to be had nearby too. What does the OH say "Im not moving" (flipping sheeple) :x

So if you did purchase this property, which of the 3 options in your title would you use it for?

WW 8-)
I think it would be dream home/BOL because a retreat would be somewhere that i could escape the family for a bit.
Trojanhorse

Post by Trojanhorse »

Can we have a link to it please??
janso

Post by janso »

I feel a group mortgage in the making!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: