Plumbing - currently a blocked plughole

Homes and Retreats
junmist

Re: Plumbing - currently a blocked plughole

Post by junmist »

All drains and loos are done once a month with caustic soda. It's cheaper than the so called drain cleaners and works better. Though I'm still trying to figure out how to do the shower drain. :(
AREA's 5-6 and 4
Feet the original All Terrain Vehicle
Decaff

Post by Decaff »

Hmmm got a message saying "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." So I can't post a picture of my mogsplosh!!! :(
Behind every great man is an even greater woman. She carried you, raised you and made you who you are.
Stasher

Post by Stasher »

Decaff wrote:Hmmm got a message saying "Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached." So I can't post a picture of my mogsplosh!!! :(
:o

Shame
Knowledge is power
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Having recently posted pix elsewhere, that *might* be because the pic itself was too big? Just a thought - decaff, I *so* want to see the mogsplosh :D
Decaff

Post by Decaff »

Just tried again, message says "sorry board attachment quota has been reached" I have made the photo smaller so it should be fine... I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?!
Behind every great man is an even greater woman. She carried you, raised you and made you who you are.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Decaff wrote:Just tried again, message says "sorry board attachment quota has been reached" I have made the photo smaller so it should be fine... I don't understand what I'm doing wrong?!
I decided to post up one of those photos I've posted elsewhere - a spurtle to stir porridge :D its about 18" long :D and I got exactly the same message. I don't think its you, Decaff, I just googled the phrase and came up with this answer on a forum for forum owners! "I've fixed this problem via the Attachment settings by increasing the quota size". The quota size of the attachment settings needs to be increased, whatever that means :shock: sounds like something for a mod, or for Scobie, the forum owner ...
Decaff

Post by Decaff »

Phew, thought I was being a tad dim for a moment there! :?

I will continue to try posting a photo, I may get there in the end :roll:
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Nope, its not you! Its weird, though, finchrs is posting up pix of the puppies, but we can't get mog splosh up, or the porridge spurtle of mine ... I'll try to make sure I contact one of the mods tomorrow.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Erm ... I have a confession to make ... I'm tidying up like crazy, and underneath a plastic bag of clothes destined for the charity shop, and another plastic bag (which has been there almost a year :oops: :oops: :oops: ) of crab bones that have been boiled of their flesh and just need to be smashed with a hammer to put on the garden, to discourage slugs and gently decompose into the soil ... under those two plastic bags, I already had a metal snake thingy to go into a blocked drain :oops:

Needless to say, I now have two :mrgreen: neither of which have ever been used, as soda crystals did the job.

Interesting world, isn't it :mrgreen:
Decaff

Post by Decaff »

Good stuff!! Well two is one and all that!! :P