Preparedness Manual

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
lisaloolibell

Preparedness Manual

Post by lisaloolibell »

Below is a link to a preparedness manual which available for download for free.
Its from the Latter Day Saints and like a lot of prepper books is aimed at U.S. audience
but as it doesnt cost anything and it covers topics that are of interest to preppers I decided I'd put it up here.

Havent read it all myself yet, thought Id share it as soon as I became aware of it.
through a youtube channel I subscribe to called southernprepper1

You'll find it on the left hand side at the bottom of the webpage this link takes you to. :)

http://www.ldsavow.com/resources.html
Carrot Cruncher

Re: Preparedness Manual

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

The LDS have some great resources in the US. Someone checked with them over here to see if they had the same facilities in the UK (food warehouses, canning facilities, stores etc) but unfortunately they dont. I think that in the US they are all meant to keep a years worth of food etc, though I am pretty sure that not all of them do.
itsybitsy

Re: Preparedness Manual

Post by itsybitsy »

Carrot Cruncher wrote:The LDS have some great resources in the US. Someone checked with them over here to see if they had the same facilities in the UK (food warehouses, canning facilities, stores etc) but unfortunately they dont. I think that in the US they are all meant to keep a years worth of food etc, though I am pretty sure that not all of them do.
Yes, it's part of their religious teachings that followers fo LDS should store AT LEAST a years worth of food and supplies.

Those canneries that they have are fantastic. I hve checked on more than one occasion with different places to see if there are any canneries for public use in England, but people seemed to think that was a rather bizarre question! :lol: