surviving the evacuation

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
User avatar
Deeps
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by Deeps » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:05 pm

kevprep85 wrote:
Deeps wrote:
kevprep85 wrote:ive just finished book four. i like the way he uses the fact fuel is gone instantly we've all seen the fuel strikes. unlike the walking dead where there still driving around in what must be a good five years after the apocalypse. im sure fuel loses potency after about a year.
How dare you 'dis' the documentary that is 'The Walking Dead'. ;)
I know I knowwwww my years of engineering has taught me nothing
Image

:P

kevprep85
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by kevprep85 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:48 pm

i am actually a fan but im also a fan of team America :lol:
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

User avatar
Deeps
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by Deeps » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 am

kevprep85 wrote:i am actually a fan but im also a fan of team America :lol:
One of the best films ever made, a work of genius. Have you seen the deleted sex scenes on youtube. :o

kevprep85
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by kevprep85 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:59 pm

Deeps wrote:
kevprep85 wrote:i am actually a fan but im also a fan of team America :lol:
One of the best films ever made, a work of genius. Have you seen the deleted sex scenes on youtube. :o
no but apparently theres a sequel being made :D :D :D
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

User avatar
Deeps
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by Deeps » Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:40 pm

kevprep85 wrote:
Deeps wrote:
kevprep85 wrote:i am actually a fan but im also a fan of team America :lol:
One of the best films ever made, a work of genius. Have you seen the deleted sex scenes on youtube. :o
no but apparently theres a sequel being made :D :D :D
F*ck yeah !

I'd be surprised if they did, where you getting this from. Go on, check out the sex scenes. I promise, I'm not grooming you. :lol:

kevprep85
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by kevprep85 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:27 am

theres nothing confirmed just Facebook gossip
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

User avatar
Deeps
Posts: 5102
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by Deeps » Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:08 pm

kevprep85 wrote:theres nothing confirmed just Facebook gossip
I'm sure I read somewhere Matt and Trey said they were never going to work with puppets again, might have been a while ago, I hope they've changed their minds. :D

kevprep85
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:52 pm
Location: Manchester

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by kevprep85 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:31 pm

Deeps wrote:
kevprep85 wrote:theres nothing confirmed just Facebook gossip
I'm sure I read somewhere Matt and Trey said they were never going to work with puppets again, might have been a while ago, I hope they've changed their minds. :D
yeah but this is the same guys that turned up to an award ceremony in dress tripping on magic mushrooms. i think they would go for it if the mood took them haha there crazy
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

redskies
Posts: 1203
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:35 am
Contact:

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by redskies » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:40 am

gamekeeper752 wrote:just got the first 2 books on my kindle, but I gave up on the walking dead after season three however I'm still watching Z nation which for some reason seems more of a laugh with serious story lines

Z Nation cracked me up. Zomnado!

User avatar
Zunzuncito
Posts: 67
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:07 pm

Re: surviving the evacuation

Post by Zunzuncito » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Noticed yesterday that the 'Surviving The Evacuation, Book 1: London' is currently free to download on Kindle and audio download from Amazon if anyones interested:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Surviving-Evac ... 6e5f038412

Post Reply