Mushroom growing - free ebook

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
CynicalSurvival

Mushroom growing - free ebook

Post by CynicalSurvival »

Hi all,

A useful ebook guide to home growing mushrooms (esp oyster mushrooms), free to download:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/97323446/Mus ... n#download

CS
The last taboo is the myth of civilisation. It is built upon the stories we have constructed about our genius, our indestructibility, our manifest destiny as a chosen species. - The Dark Mountain Project Manifesto http://dark-mountain.net/about/manifesto/
pseudonym

Re: Mushroom growing - free ebook

Post by pseudonym »

Nice one, thanks for sharing.:)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

I love ebooks, thank you!
PreppingPingu

Post by PreppingPingu »

Oo, interesting. I was given a growyourown mushroon kit as part of my leaving present at work at the end of term this july, so this will be an interesting read. Thanks.
"Today is the tomorrow that you worrried about yesterday" - unknown
"Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast" - Red Dwarf
(Area 3)
Zunzuncito

Post by Zunzuncito »

Great link, many thanks. I've been thinking about adding mushrooms to my list of things to grow in my garden but need to do some research first - this will help out nicely
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

I remember when I was a teenager my father was given a mushroom growing kit. He always grew veggies but not mushrooms presumably because they were one of the few things he didn't eat but he started the kit off. It was in a big plastic tub if I recall correctly and it was in what we called the outhouse . Or at least it was until one day I noticed it had gone. "Oh , he's moved it somewhere else "I thought but when I asked him where it had gone he replied that he that thrown it away because "it had gone mouldy" :shock:
They've always been one of those things I've thought about trying but have never quite got round to , must try harder.