bug out locations / way points urban exploration

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
bungee

bug out locations / way points urban exploration

Post by bungee »

Hi again,

Dont know how many of you are into or aware of urban exploration? Basically the exploration and usually the documentation of abandoned and deralict places.
I used to be really into this and used to enjoy the research and planning that went into finding and accessing some of these places almost as much as the physical exploration.
I used to generally stick to areas near where I lived so depending on where that was it tended to be the midlands or Devon and Cornwall. All over the country you can find abandoned mansions, hotels. Military instillations and mines. While obviously these places will be known amongst the urbex community alot of them are unknown to the general public.
So a peruse of the following web site might give you guys some ideas for waypoints or even back up locations if the proverbial were to hit the fan.

http://www.28dayslater.co.uk/

There are a few others out there this is just the main one I used to use.

Take care guys n gals :)
" those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it. To summarize the summary: anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.”
― Douglas Adams