The Art of Eating Through The Zombie Apocalypse

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
Holomon

The Art of Eating Through The Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Holomon »

So I'm spending tonight in my hotel room as it's not exactly a party atmosphere here at the moment, and I bought this book to while away some time.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Eating-thro ... B00NPCEW9A

It's actually really well thought out, and applicable in non-zombie related situations too. It has foraging guides (although bear in mind it's an American book so some of it won't carry over) but also guides to cooking, making things like ammo can ovens or hobo stoves, and recipes based around the sort of stuff you'll be able to get hold of.
Plus some handy tips on things like gauging temperatures for cooking and practical things like making snares and various traps.

It's also quite amusing, which helps :D
"The problem with internet quotes is that you can't always depend on their accuracy" - Abraham Lincoln, 1864
Wonderer

Re: The Art of Eating Through The Zombie Apocalypse

Post by Wonderer »

I will look out for it. Thanks , I'm just reading The Zombie SurvivalGuide by MaxBrooks worth a look if you haven't already read it.
Area 8.
prepperG

Post by prepperG »

hi thanks for the post amazon are out of stock but have ordered a copy, i still prefer books to ecopy :)
Wonderer

Post by Wonderer »

No probs. it's a good read, it's suppose to be on facts and actual documents pertaining to the fact zombies are real !, Max is the same person who wrote world war z it was over glamorised by Hollywood as if they do such a thing which is one of the reasons he wrote it.
Area 8.