Family Survival Course

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
CynicalSurvival

Family Survival Course

Post by CynicalSurvival »

Hi all,

Saw this video about a course/book, it sounded...interesting. Though obviously they are trying to sell a course and I wonder how much of it is not already here or in my books.

http://myfamilysurvival.net/ypd_i4/?hop=catardat

Has anyone got this? Is it worth a punt?

The last taboo is the myth of civilisation. It is built upon the stories we have constructed about our genius, our indestructibility, our manifest destiny as a chosen species. - The Dark Mountain Project Manifesto http://dark-mountain.net/about/manifesto/
Hamradioop

Re: Family Survival Course

Post by Hamradioop »

Probably not worth the money, these ads are designed to scare you into buying their product, very similar to the 100 survival essentials adds that did the same thing.
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
ForgeCorvus

Re: Family Survival Course

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Just a small request, please don't post links to sites that automatically redirect when you try to leave.
Or at least give us a warning
I find them annoying :x

Its pretty standard scare tactics with some patrotic appeals and right-wing American claptrap :tinfoil :tinfoil :tinfoil .

You can probably find everything that isn't propaganda in the library or on the net..... Come to think of it, you can almost certainly find the propaganda on the interwebz :lol:
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar