Book Relay.....

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
ForgeCorvus

Book Relay.....

Post by ForgeCorvus »

I Recently got a few free books from members here (Thanks guys) and had a brightspark idea.
I was going to pass on a book that I've got and I've received books from someone else, so how about a 'Book Relay' ?

I'm offering a 2000 reprint of William Cobbett's "Cottage Economy" (ISBN 0-9538325-0-3)

Post your interest below (if theres more then one person I'll pick a name randomly)

Whoever gets it, then offers a book on this thread and those who want it can then post

Rinse, Repeat

Anyone up for it?
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Decaff

Re: Book Relay.....

Post by Decaff »

A very good idea! But sadly I only have a few books that I use and I use them a lot.
Behind every great man is an even greater woman. She carried you, raised you and made you who you are.
Haggis2013

Post by Haggis2013 »

You could also try the book swapping site below

http://www.readitswapit.co.uk
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

I'd love to be considered for the Cobbett, and I'm sure I could find a useful book to pass on.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Anyone else?
Sunday 19th is the cut-off.
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Featherstick: PM me an address

Can you offer your book soon please, I'd like to see if we can keep this rolling
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

I have a copy of "vegetable growing month by month" by John Harrison. It's an excellent book for those growing on a garden or allotment scale. John also has a website and a host of other food-related books, well worth looking at.

Whoever gets it has to put up another book.
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

featherstick wrote:I have a copy of "vegetable growing month by month" by John Harrison. It's an excellent book for those growing on a garden or allotment scale. John also has a website and a host of other food-related books, well worth looking at.

Please can I put my name forward for it? :D

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Also, great thread idea ForgeCorvus!

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

Quercus-robur wrote:
featherstick wrote:I have a copy of "vegetable growing month by month" by John Harrison. It's an excellent book for those growing on a garden or allotment scale. John also has a website and a host of other food-related books, well worth looking at.

Please can I put my name forward for it? :D

Qr

I'll leave it another couple of days for anyone else to go into the hat. If there is more than one name, my 18-month old daughter will pick one at random.