On display or hidden away?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Stray2

Re: On display or hidden away?

Post by Stray2 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote:Remember the local Joiner having his van broken into the scrotes then used his tools to go and force entry to several homes garages and sheds in the village :roll:

Problem is where do you stop? do you bolt the kettle to the stove top should someone get in whilst your brewing up and scald you.. Hide the frying pan? half the time said scrote will probably have something sharp or pointy on them anyway
In Geoff Thompsons Biography, when the lass breaks into his house, the first thing she does does is put a pan of water on to boil in case she gets disturbed so she can throw it at him should he chase her.
Stray2

Post by Stray2 »

As far as 'things' lying around go, I have a few kubotans around the house, should I need one in a hurry say to smash the double glazing for example.
ticklemonkey

Post by ticklemonkey »

Anything in the home can cause serious damage to you. Just looking around me now, a bottle, a glass, a lamp with bulb that could be broken, anything with breakable glass. It can all cause extreme physical damage. If one has not experienced this type of scenario I do not recommend it in any way, shape or form. The gent got 4 months inside, a 12 month tag and curfew and that was with just bare hands. My recommendation, avoid combat at all costs. :!:
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

ticklemonkey wrote:Anything in the home can cause serious damage to you. Just looking around me now, a bottle, a glass, a lamp with bulb that could be broken, anything with breakable glass. It can all cause extreme physical damage. If one has not experienced this type of scenario I do not recommend it in any way, shape or form. The gent got 4 months inside, a 12 month tag and curfew and that was with just bare hands. My recommendation, avoid combat at all costs. :!:

Yet scum mug old ladies and get a caution... Way I see it if your a honest law abiding person your screwed.......
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
ticklemonkey

Post by ticklemonkey »

I hasten to add, I was the one attacked, not the one who got time. 4 years would have been preferable! ;)