Lidl stuff

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Brambles

Re: Lidl stuff

Post by Brambles »

Got my eye on one of these little beauties. Will make preparing dehydrator fodder sooooooo much easier!

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Non-Food-Offe ... cleId=4290
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Brambles wrote:Got my eye on one of these little beauties. Will make preparing dehydrator fodder sooooooo much easier!

That looks the biz, just asked Her Maj and she's aware of them, I can see an astute financial purchase. :D
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Me too. ;) I'm popping in on my way home from work on thursday :D
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain~anon
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Brambles wrote:Me too. ;) I'm popping in on my way home from work on thursday :D
We live in a deprived area, we have a couple of Aldi's close by but no Lidl's. I'll admit its a bit of a 'first world problem'. :lol:

Changed days though, these shops used to be publicly ridiculed now we all love them.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Funny I used to prefer Aldi to Lidl, then it changed around, now I'm struggling to like either of them as much as I used to. Lidl has changed it's cooked meats supplier and it's pants, Aldi prices are getting close to being on a par with tesco. :roll: It's only the non foods stuff that I get excited about. Never happy me :lol:
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Brambles wrote:Funny I used to prefer Aldi to Lidl, then it changed around, now I'm struggling to like either of them as much as I used to. Lidl has changed it's cooked meats supplier and it's pants, Aldi prices are getting close to being on a par with tesco. :roll: It's only the non foods stuff that I get excited about. Never happy me :lol:
We've chopped and changed our preference too, we like different stuff from both but as I said, Aldi's is our go to now although we've gone off the fruit and veg a bit and the Asda basic range of stuff like pasatta is the same price. We're definitely, well me anyway, more interested in the 'specials'.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

Brambles wrote:Got my eye on one of these little beauties. Will make preparing dehydrator fodder sooooooo much easier!

It dealt with whole peppers admirably. They are now in the dehydrator. :D
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

I have one of those mandolin graters, really handy. I mainly use it when I'm making coleslaw lately, but it will be really useful when my apples are ready.
Watch your fingers on the slicing blades, mine was scary sharp when it was new, took a little slice off my fingertip and didn't even feel it happen.

That one is slightly different to mine, the mandolin and blades look the same, but the holder is slightly different and mine has a container that clips onto the back to catch the bits you're slicing off.
Bought mine a few months ago when they had them in last time.
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Brambles

Post by Brambles »

For producing dehydrator fodder, it's the bits. :D
CraighR

Post by CraighR »

Did I see that there was paranoid at lidl?
I seem to have misplaced my friendly swede pack.
Anyone know of anywhere near sn147a that sells paraded?
Looking for good quality.
Everyman dies, but not everyman truly lives.