Biological Household security system

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Carrot Cruncher

Biological Household security system

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

I've been pestering Scoobie for the last hour trying to work out how to post a pic....he must have the patience of a saint :D Anyway, just as a test I thought I would post a pic of the CC household security

The small one in the background is female, a total nutcase who could hear a knat fart 2 miles away and be ready to tear it to bits....also the brains of the operation, the lump in the front is the male....lots of muscle but no brains at all and would need to be woken up by "brains" if anyone ever tried to break in
Last edited by Carrot Cruncher on Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Magz

Re: Biological Household security system

Post by Magz »

I could with learning how to post pics?
smileyt

Post by smileyt »

Ooooh cuddly-teddy-bear-rottie-poos-come-here-and-let-me-give-you-a-big-kissy-wissy-on-your-lovely-nosey-wosey :lol:
Carrot Cruncher

Magz wrote:I could with learning how to post pics?
Trust me, you wouldnt want me as a teacher......it took me an hour and i'm still not sure how i did it :lol:
Magz

Post by Magz »

Carrot Cruncher wrote:
Trust me, you wouldnt want me as a teacher......it took me an hour and i'm still not sure how i did it :lol:
Haha so we need a post with some clear instruction then hint hint scoobie :lol:
Nice Dogs.
Huorn

Post by Huorn »

Nice pooches CC! I miss our old fella.

H
Carrot Cruncher

I love 'em to bits...they are our 4th and 5th rotties, all Rescues. The usual story, chavs gets dog to look 'ard, then gets bored and kicks them out.
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

Magz wrote:
Carrot Cruncher wrote:
Haha so we need a post with some clear instruction then hint hint scoobie :lol:
Nice Dogs.
Ok ok ok... i'll do it tomorrow if I get time, doing research into the weather models at the mo...
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
Alley

Post by Alley »

Magz - upload your photo to flickr; imageshack or photobucket or hosting site of choice.
Copy the text in 'Direct link'. (It will look like http://iimageshack.us/MagzPic)
Go to forum
Type Image

Or use the img button ^ the text box.

Preview to check. Voila :)

Here's my little killer

Magz

Post by Magz »

Do what? lol if it's that hard I'l keep my pics I'm crap with stuff like that, it's a wonder I can turn my lappy on and I'm not joking! crap with tech stuff, I'm getting a bit better but not much, I could change the break discs on my car tho :) I know how to check spark plugs and so on, but photo shop? lol na!