Biological Household security system

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
smileyt

Re: Biological Household security system

Post by smileyt »

Magz, I think you have a psychological block about techy stuff. Do you want me to arrange counselling for you? :lol:

Get your daughter to do it!
Carrot Cruncher

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

After trying for another hour to upload a second pic, I finally worked it out...better late than never :D

As another test here is the camper (I prefer the term BOV...it's much more macho and prepper sounding) and mutt up on the moor....note how well the camper is camouflaged, you wouldn't have noticed it unless I pointed it out :lol: , I keep trying to get Mrss CC to let me paint it but for some reason she wont let me

bigpaul

Post by bigpaul »

CC where on the moor did you take that picture?? trying to work out where it is but no joy!!!
Carrot Cruncher

bigpaul wrote:CC where on the moor did you take that picture?? trying to work out where it is but no joy!!!
Just up the lane from Hound Tor, Bus loads of tourists go to Hound Tor but just a few hundred yards away you can see no one all day

Just to confirm I have the pic thing sorted here is one of the Pooch in her "Bug Out" gear.

And with the chaos caused by jacknifed lorries lately this is just a pic that show why a jacknifed lorry doesn't just get going again, this was mine...14k of damage to the cab and 3k of damage to the trailer (I wasn't popular). Over the other side of the barrier is a drop down onto the motorway....I had a bit of a bum clenching moment for a second or 2 :D

I do believe I have cracked it
smileyt

Post by smileyt »

You did a thorough job then? :lol:

Very glad you didn't drop onto the motorway!
Carrot Cruncher

smileyt wrote:You did a thorough job then? :lol:

Very glad you didn't drop onto the motorway!
One of my more interesting incidents, it was a couple of years ago now and my boss had just about forgoten it but I went and trashed the doors on a trailer and the shutter doors on a warehouse last week in a misguided reversing manouver ....as I pointed out to him, thats why he pays for insurance :D

As i was heading for the barrier it was all a bit slow motion and I remember thinking to myself that the barrier looked a bit flimsy and the motorway looked a bit busy, but I ploughed through the grass and that slowed me down. You can see 2 lots of skid marks in the photo, apparently another lorry had done the same thing 2 days before.
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

Your boss must love you CC!!
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
Carrot Cruncher

scoobie wrote:Your boss must love you CC!!
Those weren't the exact words he used :lol:
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

:lol: :lol:
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
Carrot Cruncher

Yep, food on the hoof (or paw in this case), I reckon they would keep a family of 4 going for a few weeks :lol:

In reality MrsCC would probably kill me and feed me to the dogs :D