help for first 5 items for bob

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
smileyt

Re: help for first 5 items for bob

Post by smileyt »

Magz wrote:It will a be a Christmas present from me to me if I ever find it, the book stores here are rubbish , but I'm gona get brave and use my card on line soon, it will the my first time ever!
When I got a credit card from my bank, the nice man who dealt with the forms told me never to use my bank card (ie my cash card) online but to use my credit card because then it's the bank's money which gets stolen if anyone hacks the account, and not mine! Just a tip!
Bulldog

Post by Bulldog »

A BCB survival tin as the contents cover a variety of uses and would be a good start to your mates BOB .
Magz

Post by Magz »

smileyt wrote:
Magz wrote:It will a be a Christmas present from me to me if I ever find it, the book stores here are rubbish , but I'm gona get brave and use my card on line soon, it will the my first time ever!
When I got a credit card from my bank, the nice man who dealt with the forms told me never to use my bank card (ie my cash card) online but to use my credit card because then it's the bank's money which gets stolen if anyone hacks the account, and not mine! Just a tip!
Good Tip was saying the same to my son the other day, Oh well my mums credit card it is then :lol:
bigpaul

Post by bigpaul »

I think my first 5 items where: knife,compass,torch c/w batteries, pack of lighters 6 for £1, water bottle !
technobug

Post by technobug »

amazon.co.uk

can't go far wrong with them plus they are like a shopping centre on the internets these days, they have mostly everything on there.
Alley

Post by Alley »

Essential: Knife/multitool; warm clothing.

It's worth mentioning that, although it's good to have your own supplies, in the event of SHTF the chances are people will pool resources or you can steal stuff. Skills can be just as important as possessions. Learning useful skills doesn't need to cost much and can make you a valuable person to have around.