British Berkefeld Filter on evilbay

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Carrot Cruncher

British Berkefeld Filter on evilbay

Post by Carrot Cruncher »

In case anyone is after a cheap (so far) Berkefeld filter, this one is on evilbay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Berkefeld ... 43a38ceca5

I would have had a bid 2 weeks ago but there were none around so I bought a new one :roll:

CC
Magz

Re: British Berkefeld Filter on evilbay

Post by Magz »

I need one but I never shop on line, going to have to get brave one of these days tho :)
biller

Post by biller »

magz if you like tell me how high you want to go and i will bid for you if you win i can send it to a post office close to you for collection

billy
smileyt

Post by smileyt »

Wow, why would anyone in their right mind want to get rid of one of these? They can't be a prepper!!
bigpaul

Post by bigpaul »

Biller, dont bid too high i might be after it as well :lol: really good luck :lol: :lol:
biller

Post by biller »

no probs bigpaul i don't need one magz said she wanted one but she doesnt buy online so it was just an offer to help out but she hasn't replied so its clear for you my friend looks like a good find

billy
Carrot Cruncher

Just for info in case anyone is going to bid, a new Berkefeld Filter (SS2 model) with 2 silver sterysil candles can be bought from about £85 inc delivery from a place in cornwall http://kernowrat.co.uk/page10.html. Bit of a messy website but he also sells them on his fleabay shop and his feedback is excellent (just search for berkefeld filters).

I dont know what model it is on aution or what filter candles are with it so it may be worth asking the chap.

CC
Magz

Post by Magz »

biller wrote:magz if you like tell me how high you want to go and i will bid for you if you win i can send it to a post office close to you for collection

billy
Thats nice of you thanks, but I need to learn how to do it, not so much for Ebay but I'd like to get stuff from Amazon, just being a bit tech/pc thick I worry about using my card on line and my details falling into the wrong hands, but my son will show me, but thanks for the offter :)
Carrot Cruncher

Did anyone bid on it ? It looks like the listing has ended with no bids (although it had 2 earlier) I assume someone made him an offer and he cancelled the other bids

CC
bigpaul

Post by bigpaul »

Yes, looks like that is what happened CC, i missed it!!! :lol: i'd better keep my eyes open in case they put another on! :lol: