amazing head torch

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
intuitive

amazing head torch

Post by intuitive »

ive just started receiving some goodies and one of those is this beast!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/SYOSIN-Headlig ... ts&sr=1-13

im not kidding you when i say you can see into the other dimensions with this thing? 18000 lumens is beyond...it has many features including red light and strobe. you can select how many lights you wish to use at a time, red lights only or strobe...also the ability to have a red light on the back of you head for others to see you (thin red line)

i obviously have not tried this in the dark only a room with a light on and i could see the light around the room clearly...having not looked into this directly but from above down and once turned it off my eyes was still funky. Not only will this help you see far but clearly too. i recommend this piece 100%
korolev

Re: amazing head torch

Post by korolev »

Did you get it free in exchange for advertising/reviewing it ?

18000 lumens seems a heck of a lot and looking at it it doesn't seem to have any form of heat dissipation so I'd expect it to burn out quite quickly.
Also, £18 is far to cheap for something so bright; a cree led of that brightness will cost over £20 on it's own so where are they cutting corners ?

I'll stick with my zebralight headtorch, costs a lot more but is well made, safe and reliable.
jansman

Re: amazing head torch

Post by jansman »

I must say though, that could be useful for my early- start Pike fishing sessions in the depths of Winter.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.