solar security lights

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Rusty74

solar security lights

Post by Rusty74 »

can anyone recormend any good solar security lights with pir will be looking at placing a few around the garden thanks in advance...
Remember the rule of the 7 P's, proper planning and prepperation prevents piss poor performance...
Yorkshire Andy

Re: solar security lights

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Look in Lidl £18 each ;)

Got a few of the older model been ok replacement lithium battery packs are about £8 on DX.com when the battery finally fails ;)
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Panther

Post by Panther »

Great looking banana skin. :o :lol: :lol:
There may be trouble ahead
But while there's moonlight and music
And love and romance
Let's face the music and dance
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Panther wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:27 pm
Grrrr Thursday is range change day so the website gets changed even the cashed page on my phone just cleared itself as I opened it

Google however
Screenshot_20200806-065744.png

Rusty74

Post by Rusty74 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:58 am
Panther wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:27 pm
Grrrr Thursday is range change day so the website gets changed even the cashed page on my phone just cleared itself as I opened it

Google however
Screenshot_20200806-065744.png
cheers mate will call at the nearest one to us after work tomorrow and see what they have thanks for that....
Remember the rule of the 7 P's, proper planning and prepperation prevents piss poor performance...
Rusty74

Post by Rusty74 »

well managed to get my hands on one of these today after work,was last one in the shop,set it up at the far end of the garden where it is poorly light at night,now awaiting darkness to see how much light it will put out cheers for the links to it folks....
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Rusty74 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:00 pm well managed to get my hands on one of these today after work,was last one in the shop,set it up at the far end of the garden where it is poorly light at night,now awaiting darkness to see how much light it will put out cheers for the links to it folks....

Found on the early ones the sensitivity adjuster didn't do much angled up slightly stops the cats setting it off as much.....

Rusty74

Post by Rusty74 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:12 pm
Rusty74 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:00 pm well managed to get my hands on one of these today after work,was last one in the shop,set it up at the far end of the garden where it is poorly light at night,now awaiting darkness to see how much light it will put out cheers for the links to it folks....

Found on the early ones the sensitivity adjuster didn't do much angled up slightly stops the cats setting it off as much.....
cheers for the heads up on that mate im sure ours will set it off at some point so will make adjustments to it,will try this one out tonight and see if i can get hold of some more for around the house have seen some spear and jackson ones in home bargins but not sure about them...
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Rusty74 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:20 pm
Yorkshire Andy wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:12 pm

cheers for the heads up on that mate im sure ours will set it off at some point so will make adjustments to it,will try this one out tonight and see if i can get hold of some more for around the house have seen some spear and jackson ones in home bargins but not sure about them...
Tried the SJ ones that look like flood lights crap.....

The other slim brushed stainless thin wall mounted things bought 3 last back end only one working now