Toilet Ppaer

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
nickdutch

Toilet Ppaer

Post by nickdutch »

Bidet bottles are available on ebay for a fiver.
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
grenfell

Re: Toilet Ppaer

Post by grenfell »

Had to look up exactly what a bedit bottle is :oops:
Link for anyone else as uninformed,
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/143211423544?c ... 7effc71463
preppergb

Post by preppergb »

We use sterile moist baby wipes instead of TP, its more hygienic in times like these, But we bag and burn then instead of flush so we dont clog the sewers.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

I really hope the use of wipes doesn't take off again :( though I suppose there'll be at least a spike :( Making fabric squares that can be used (for wee only, at the moment) and dunked in diluted bleach before being put through the washing machine in the ordinary way, would extend supplies enormously. There was a great little article in the Guardian recently, I can't find it now, I'll post again if I do.

The bidet bottle is interesting - I was reading through a website recently for mothers who'd not long given birth, and they were recommending a diy version - any squeezy bottle, thoroughly washed out. I have a Stardrops bottle just coming to an end, so I reckon I'll keep that and put it by, just in case.
preppergb

Post by preppergb »

I know outdoorsy girls who also have little hand sprays of soapy water to wash their bits when camping and do not have access to showers.
raz

Post by raz »

Most of the world dont even use TP and consider us in the west disgusting for doing so!!!

https://youtu.be/Vzb98tQp53I

Just for fun :lol: